10.13.2012

Attending His Classmate's Birthday Party

When I got home from the Ipanema Fashion Event that I have attended earlier this evening, my father told me that Macky is not home yet. When I checked the time, it was already haft past nine in the evening. I was about to ask Papa about Macky until I remembered that he asked permission last night to join the birthday party of his classmate.

The party will be held in an exclusive area and the kids who will be attending the party will be sent home via a private vehicle so I don't have anything to worry about. As of the writing of this post, Macky was sleeping soundly in my father's house. 

Note: This post was created and published using a mobile phone so pardon me if this is kinda short. This is actually the first ever post I made using the blogger app that I have learned from Betchai.  Thank you very much Betchai! :)

P.S. Edited this post using the laptop.

1 comments:

  1. glad you are also able to post through mobile Rovs, not easy because the keyboard is small, but good to know we can do that when we are on the go and have no access to computer or internet.

    PS....I thought before Macky was your son because you talked a lot thoughfully about him, only lately I realized he is your nephew, you are such a caring and loving aunt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for showing you care!

I would really appreciate if you can support my other blogs by following;

My Journey
Anything About Bella
The Woman In Me
Food and Food Trips


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 

Copyright © The Father and Son Chronicles | Powered by Blogger