3.27.2013

A Superbike Worth Knowing… the Honda CB1000R

A Superbike Worth Knowing… the Honda CB1000R

When looking for a powerful and fast motorcycle, the Honda CB1000R is a great choice. It comes with many features, not the least of which is a powerful 998cc engine so that everyone who passes by will know you mean business. With a range of color options that fit almost any person's needs, along with various accessories, you can be assured a truly custom ride that you enjoy for a long time to come.

It features a DOHC inline-four engine, while being four cylinders to provide a truly smooth ride for people that demand it. Anytime you want to take this motorcycle on a trip you can be sure it will provide the power and style you want when going the distance. People will often look your way to see the new bike you have, as the style is highly modified for people that want a truly raw look in their motorcycle.

The side radiator shrouds and cast aluminium wheels bring out the highlights in this bike, and create a ride that is built to last. Achieving high speeds with this bike is definitely no problem thanks to the powerful engine that is included, while a smooth and reliable ride is almost always on hand. Taking it on long road trips is a breeze as well with the comfortable styling and seating arrangement provided.

Some may like the superbike look, and this combines the style of a classic cruiser with that of a high performance machine. To get the most of out this bike you need an aggressive attitude as the ultra-powerful engine and torque provided given plenty of it. You will definitely be seated in style if you go with this bike, and the cost of admission is certainly worth it for those who have a need for speed. The Honda CB1000R really is one of the best Honda motorcycles on the road today. Just looking at the contours of the bike and couple that with the power and you know you have a beast of a motorbike, one of the very best available in the UK today.

10 comments:

  1. If only I know how to drive a motorbike, then this probably would be my choice ate Rovs! Ikaw na ang grabe makakembot sa PJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...one of the very best is truly something I would love to try! I bet the hubby would love to have me riding one with him! its comfortable styling and seating is something most riders indeed will love in a superbike! I can picture myself riding one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honda is one of the leading brands as far as motorcyles and cars are concerned. their latest motorcyle model makes the rider look astig. :) id love to ride in one someday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a great bike. But, As I have said to my kids. 'Never to ride a Bike'. Be it a choppy one or a big bike.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know Teh, if my husband sees this post, he'd be all that amazed again. He's such a big fan of motorbikes! Just this afternoon, he suddenly told me that he's thinking of buying a motorbike rather than a car. You know, what I said? NO! hahaha. It's too dangerous!!! but thanks for this wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a sharp one to ride on the street. Hubby has been wanting a motorcycle but I don't let him, I can't shake off the fact that my brother died driving one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how i wish to that that superbike :P unfortuntely i dont even know how to ride a bike! hahaha..promise..so isang pangarap ka na lamang.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice ride! my family in the Philippines used to own a honda motorcycle...I think they replaced it with kawasaki now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ehem. This is my most hated vehicle. LOL! My brothers both have motorbikes and I don't like it. I fear for their lives everytime they are out. Before they had the purchase, it had been a point of contention for a long period of time in the family.

    Knowing the attitude of drivers on the roads and the traffic condition in the country which is not fully observed, I ultimately felt mad when I learned that both my brothers had a go with the motorbikes. Had the setting been in a country but the Philippines, I would have been more calm and composed.

    Oh well! I can only hope and pray that they'd always be safe on the road. That's the least thing I can do :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I only I know how to drive a motorbike. My Papa won't let me do so though. He said its not appropriate for ladies. lol. I wonder why he lets my mama. I can smell favoritism though. hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for showing you care!

I would really appreciate if you can support my other blogs by following;

My Journey
Anything About Bella
The Woman In Me
Food and Food Trips


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 

Copyright © The Father and Son Chronicles | Powered by Blogger