3.19.2014

Singing to the Beat of…

It always makes me smile catching my nephew Macky singing to the beat of his favorite songs. One of his favorite songs is a reggae entitled Safe and Sound by Rebelution. It looks like he can’t help but sing and dance in a swirlygig routine whenever he is playing it on his phone. He may not be the best dancer but he can definitely compensate it with his voice. Yes, Macky can sing really well.

I was curious about the song when I heard it from him so I searched it on YouTube. When I listened and watched it, I don’t know but it makes me want to dance and sing to the beat of its music too. Funny! Now, I can relate to why Macky is always in a cheerful mood anytime he hears his favorite song.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for showing you care!

I would really appreciate if you can support my other blogs by following;

My Journey
Anything About Bella
The Woman In Me
Food and Food Trips


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 

Copyright © The Father and Son Chronicles | Powered by Blogger