1.29.2014

It’s Never Too Late to Learn

When Macky sees someone playing musical instruments, I know deep inside he wished he also knows how to at least strum even a few chords of the guitar. I remember that his father mentioned about Macky’s interest in joining a summer guitar lesson but that when I talked to him about it, he said that he changed his mind.

So instead of forcing him to do the guitar lesson, we suggested that he do self – study and learn by himself. His Tito has an old guitar at home and he can use it anytime he wants. He can download excellent Toontrack and guitar lessons tutorial on Youtube.

I hope that this coming summer, Macky will eventually decide to give it this guitar lesson a shot. Anyway, it’s never too late to learn because Macky is still young.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for showing you care!

I would really appreciate if you can support my other blogs by following;

My Journey
Anything About Bella
The Woman In Me
Food and Food Trips


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 

Copyright © The Father and Son Chronicles | Powered by Blogger