9.25.2011

Liebster Award




The posting of this award has long been   overdue but as they say  better late than never. Well, anyway I would like to thank  Wilma of  Life In Our Corner of the World who are so gracious  to give me the  Liebster  Award through this blog this time. As you all all know, my other blog Anything About Bella awarded this one to her.


Liebster is a German word which means favourite or beloved. And the rule of this award is that  the recipients  should link back to the one who awarded it to them and pass it along to five other bloggers who have less than 200 followers. 


The Father and Son Chronicles' Liebster Blog Awardees are:


Zenith In Heart of  DNA Success

Leah of  My Simple Wishes


Colleen of Blessed by You


Thank you very much for making my online journey wonderful. Your links will be included in my blogroll forever. Please pass on the award and spread some love. See you around.

6 comments:

  1. nice blog! left some love and following you now, hope you do the same, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Rovie! You made my day...but if you'll scroll down a couple of posts in my blog...I just received the Liebster earlier this month...You might want to pick someone new ;) Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lahat na ng blogs mo may liebster award? yehey! :)

    musta kay macky ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colleen, I know you already received one but I still wanted to give you this because I really like your blog. The more the merrier right? lol...

    Oo nga KM eh.. kaw kaya nagpakalat ng Liebster Award na to... thanks for dropping by...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel so honored...ehhehee...thanks a lot sis...will grab this award for sure...ingat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for showing you care!

I would really appreciate if you can support my other blogs by following;

My Journey
Anything About Bella
The Woman In Me
Food and Food Trips


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

 

Copyright © The Father and Son Chronicles | Powered by Blogger